1. Wash up the egg, dip the same in the water to remove the blood, and pour a little cooking wine in the water to remove the fishy smell.
2. Cut the half garlic into minced garlic to put in the chicken wing basin.
3. Carry out the flower cutting on the surface of chicken wing and pickle, put in one and a half spoon of cooking wine, and appropriate sugar, white pepper powder, five-spice powder and salt, and finally, put the soy sauce. (Judge the volume of soy sauce according to the coloring situation of chicken wing.)
4. Pickle for half an hour, and turn over the chicken wing to be tasty from time to time in the pickling process.
5. Put the chicken wing on the cooking grid, and take off the minced garlic on the chicken wing to prevent burning.
6. Put the cooking grid in the middle of the oven, and heat for 18min at 180℃ up and down to bake.